Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yep, still alive

Wow, so this month has been crazy busy.  But yes, I am still here.  And VERY behind on my 30 Before 30 list.  So let's just jump right in.


16.  Have at least one baby.  Maybe even two.
Well, this is pretty self explanatory.  Any questions?


17. Find a hobby.
I have been trying to find a hobby my whole life.  I am hobby-less.  I am also not very good at hobby-like things.  I am going to see how many times I can write hobby in a paragraph.  I know that not all hobbies are crafty or artsy, but I feel like they are.  And trust me, I am no good at anything that is either crafty or artsy.  Somehow I missed that gene since most of my family is gifted in that direction.  I am taking recommendations for a hobby.  Hobby hobby hobby.  Ok, done now.

18. Read the Bible all the way through (even the lineage).
I have read all of the New Testament, but maybe only a third of the Old.  Probably because I get bored at the lineage.  I really would like to read the whole thing.  Even if it is in bits and pieces over the next 4 years.

19. Witness a flash mob or be part of one.
Ok, so I don't think that I will be able to plan the witness part.  Maybe I will just get lucky.  If all else fails, you will see me on Halloween 2014 doing Thriller in the streets of downtown Macon trying to accomplish this goal before I am 30.

20. Watch all 100 movies on Time's All Time 100 Movies.
7 down, 93 to go.  Apparently, I am severely uncultured. Movie night, anyone?

I will be quicker about putting up my next section.  Especially since one of my previous items was putting up a list for every year and my 26th birthday is in two days.  Hmmmm.  #21-#30 may come next week.  Hopefully you will get 27 before 27 this weekend.

Things that are good: birthday week and tag-a-long cookies.  They are even better together.


No comments:

Post a Comment